Sunday, May 3, 2009

Blind Sailor

I would like to share the story with you. My physical therapist, Mitsuhiro Iwamoto, is blind, and he is also a sailor. In this year, he joins the sailer team for Transpacific Yacht Race. Transpac is the race across the Pacific Ocean from Los Angeles  to Honolulu, Hawaii and distance will be about 4,121 Km. He is a first blind sailer to join this race. I was very impressed. There is article about him and his race, please check it out. 
The site is http://www.sandiegoyuyu.com/content/view/1721/343/. He is really amazing person and is also looking for supporter to help his team. I want to tell you about him very much, but it is difficult to write everything how he is great person. So, if you are interested in him or helping him, please send a message at blindsailor@san.rr.com. I will also be a his supporter. Please support and cheer for his team. Thank you very much.



No comments:

Post a Comment