Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tamago Recipe with Video

This is an egg omelet recipe, and Amy and I call it Tamago recipe. Tamago means egg in Japanese. Amy made amazing video for making Tamago. Thank you very much, Amy-Chan!!! Your video is super great!!! When you see the directions, please watch the video. It is easy to understand (I hope...). I love the video, so please enjoy the Tamago making video!!! If you have any question, please put a comment for me. Thank you very much!!!


What you need...

- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- pinch of salt
- vegetable oil for heating pan

Preparation...

Beat together 4 eggs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and pinch of salt.






Directions...

Please see the video below...




It is ready to eat!!!




6 comments:

  1. Hiromi-chan! You make the best tamago! I want to practice with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!! We should practice together!!! Thank you for making the video,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am getting hungry for some good Japanese cooking! Please teach me nasu-dengaku, yaki-zakana and other delicious Japanese traditional foods...thanks Sensei!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ali San, we have to have cooking lesson. Let's make a plan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That just looks like magic! I will have to try to make that myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tommy, it is easy. Looks like difficult, but it is just simple cooking. Please try to make this!!! Please take picture!!! I want to see it!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete