Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Gary Danko

Best french restaurant in San Francisco is Gary Danko. I had a super great time there. Everything was perfect!!!!!!!!!! I really recommend to go there. Thank you, Amy and Ricky. 




1: Seared Sonoma Foie Gras with Caramelized Red Onions and Rhubarb


2: Dungeness Crab Salad with Winter Citrus, Avocado and Meyer Lemon-Chive Vinaigrette


3: Risotto with Rock Shrimp, Asparagus, Morel Mushrooms, Stinging Nettles and Prosciutto


4: Quail Stuffed with Foie Gras, Leeks and Quinoa, Farro, Porcini Mushrooms, Zucchini and Roasted Red Peppers


5: Mushroom Dusted Sea Scallops with English Pea Purée, Shimeji Mushrooms and Meyer Lemon


6: Roast Maine Lobster with Potato Purée, Black Trumpet Mushrooms, Edamame Beans and Tarragon


7: Herb Crusted Loin of Lamb with Israeli Couscous, English Peas, Spring Onions, Artichokes and Mint


8: Cheese Plate


9: Cookies and Pastries

4 comments:

  1. I'm soooo happy we went there! And soon you will start to like more cheese... hahah! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Amy. I had a great time with you. I miss you sooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this restaurant!!! I want to see you with tie again!!!

    ReplyDelete