Wednesday, August 5, 2009

San Jacinto Mountain


I went hiking to Mt. San Jacinto. It is better to say trekking. It was 5.5 miles trekking. I did not hike for a long time, and in this year I decide to go Half Dome at the Yosemite Park. So, I start to practice for hiking/trekking. Hiking to San Jacinto Mountain was not too easy... I needed to say that it was HARD... It was really great practice, but I realized that I needed to prepare for Half Dome because it will be more HARDER than Mt. San Jacinto. I need to more practice and to be ready for it. I really liked Mt. San Jacito, and when I went to the Top, I felt that I DID IT!!!I love Hiking/Trekking. You should try it!!!








4 comments:

  1. Wow, Hiromi! I've never been hiking/trekking before, but it looks fun! The must've an awesome view from the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hiromi! How are you?? I was wondering because you haven't updated for a few weeks. I hope you are not too stressed. How is your new car?? Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments, Ricky and Amy. Ricky, we should go together for trekking. It is fun, but it is hard.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiromi!! You should post about Japan on your blog! I know you are very busy, but we miss you and want to know what you are up to!! LOVE YOU!! Miss you soooo much.

    ReplyDelete