Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Life in Japan

Hello. Long time no see!!! I am so sorry that did not write any blog for a while... I had some reasons, and I am in JAPAN now. It is a long story, but I will be back to U.S. soon. I miss U.S. so much and my friends in U.S.

I have many stories which want to share with you, and start to write my story little by little........

Before I want to share my story in Japan, I just want to say that Thank you very much for everyone who always helps and supports me. I cannot say how I should say Thank you, but I really appreciate everyone who always thinks about me. Thank you and Love you so much.

My birthday was last month, October 4th. I supposed to celebrate my B-day with my family friend in San Francisco, but I needed to come back to Japan before my B-day, so I was thinking to stay in my parent house and to have just normal dinner with my parents. I came back to Japan on Oct 1st, 09, and my friend, Momoko, told me that we could celebrate my B-day together. I did not expect any my B-day event, but she came over to my parent house on Oct 3rd, 09 with my Birthday cake. My family, Momoko, and I had a dinner together, and the time clock turned to Mid-night, which was Oct 4th. My mom and Momoko starts sang a B-day song for me, and I had a my B-day cake. I was so happy to feel love from Momoko and mom. I had many dramas since last year, and now I felt LOVE from my friends and family. It was small B-day cake, but for me that was a big love heart. Thank you, Momoko and mom. I did not do anythings special on my B-day. I went to my Grandma's hospital and just went to my favorite Soba restaurant with my Mom and Dad. I am Grandma's daughter, so I was so happy to see my Grandma. I feel that my friends and family are always next to me and feel their love to my heart. Thank you very much for everyone, and I want to say I love you and will always be next to you.

Thank you very much................. Love, Hiromi

This fruit was from my brother. He is always sweet heart. Thank you, my Tomo.
I received flower gift from one of my friend in U.S. on my B-day. I was so surprised at the gift. Thank you very much.
This cake was from Momoko. Thank you!!!!!! Love you.
Me with my B-day cake and my sweet kitty
Me and Momoko and my sweet Kitty

2 comments:

  1. Awww!! Hiromi-chan, your friends and family love you because you are the best!! I wish I was there to celebrate your birthday with you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIROMI!!!! I am so happy you are sharing your time in Japan! LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Amy. I miss you so much. We need to celebrate together next time!!! I cannot wait to see you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete