Friday, November 6, 2009

My Sweet Baby!!!

I need to introduce my sweet baby!!! He is little fat, always sleeping and eating, and so CUTE!!! He has a cute smile face. When I sleep with him, he makes me so warm... Awwwww I love him. His sleeping face is soooooooooooooo CUTE!!! He also makes me smile!!!

Ladies and Gentle Men, I would like to introduce one special baby who always makes us happy with a big smile!!!






He is my sweet baby!!!

OMG!!! His sleeping face is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Cute!!! Don't you think so???




He is my sweet baby and his name is Gontaro!!!

4 comments:

  1. Aww your kitty is sooo cute!! I bet you are glad to see him! I want to meet Gontaro!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know he is so cute. I took more his pictures. I will post it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. How are you?My name is Toshi.
    Do you remember?It is scheduled to go to San Diego next summer. There is time and I want to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Toshi. How are you doing? Yes, I remember you. Let's me know when you come to SD. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete