Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tempura

My friend took me Tempura restaurant in Ginza. That was my first time to go to Tempura Restaurant. I went to many restaurants which served Tempura, but that restaurant was only Tempura dishes, and specially in Ginza.
The restaurant serves Edo-Mae (traditional Tokyo-style) tempura, and there is only one Chef.

This is the comments from their brochure;

"We take the freshest seasonal ingredients, coat them in a delicious, light batter, and fry them quickly in hot oil to capture all of the flavor without losing any of the nutritional goodness."

Honestly, it was so delicious, and not oily. I really recommend this Tempura restaurant for you. I was really surprised at the taste of Tempura. It was really delicious Tempura. I really enjoyed the time for my first Tempura Restaurant.

If you want to know the name of restaurant, please let me know.

Thank you.



2 comments:

  1. When Ricky and I are in Japan with you we must go to this place! I also want to go to the Soba restaurant together... but most of all, I want to eat your Mom's cooking! :) I love reading your posts from Japan! I miss Hiromi chan!! I love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Yes. I would like to take you to this restaurant. I miss you so much and love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete