Friday, November 6, 2009

Surprised Gift!!!

Yesterday, I came back to my parent house, and my mom told me that I had a package from my best friends in U.S. It was happy surprise for me!!! When I opened the gift, their gift made me so happy!!! There were presents to my parent, Momoko, and me. They are so cute!!! I am sure that Momoko likes the gift. Momoko will be surprised at the letter. Thank you very much!!!
My mom was also surprised at Japanese letter which Ricky wrote. My mom said that Thank you very much.

One of my gift made me a big smile, and the gift was.......... Gummy Bears!!! That is my favorite. Amy & I usually ate night snacking time together. Once we started to eat Gummy Bears, could not stop it. Amy, you know it!!! It was a great gift from my best friends.

Amy&Ricky, Thank you very much for your presents. I am very happy to have them from you. Thank you. I miss you so much & LOVE you Soooooooo much.






3 comments:

  1. Aww Hiromi-chan! You know I had to send you Gummy Bears, and the best brand!! I wish I could eat them with you!! I'm so happy you liked the gifts!!! I'm glad your parents could read Ricky's Japanese!! LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we eat gummy bears we cannot stop!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss night snacking time with you........ I miss you so much!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete