Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Soba Noodle Restaurant

I told you that I went to my favorite Soba noodle restaurant for my B-day dinner. I did not have special B-day event, but I just had dinner with my Mom and Dad.

My favorite Soba restaurant is very close to my parent house. We usually go there with my family. I took my friends there sometimes, and they like the restaurant, too.

It will be hard explain only the words, so please see the pictures and find out what we had for the dinner.

I really like this Soba Noodle restaurant because this restaurant is family owned and very friendly. When I go there, I feel I come back to my hometown. If you have chance, I will take you there, so let me know. I will also give you more information about this restaurant.

Actually, I went there for today's lunch with my mom and dad. It was sooooo delicious.

You need to try it!!!





2 comments: