Friday, December 25, 2009

Trip to Kyoto Part 1, Mt. Fuji

Hello Hello Hello. Today is Xmas, so I decide to post new story today.

I would like to share some pictures when I went to Kyoto with my mom. My mom and I left from Tokyo Station early in the morning and took Shinkansen, express train, to Kyoto Station.

From the train, we could see beautiful Mt. Fuji!!! OMG!!! It was sooooo beautiful.

My mom asked me took pictures, and we were very surprised at beautiful Mt. Fuji. It was really nice view from the train. We were very happy to see it.

I took the pictures from the train, so quality might be not good... sorry.

Thank you!!!



3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I can't wait to to Japan! Maybe we can go to Kyoto together one day... I'm glad you had a good trip with your Mom! Please tell your parents Merry Christmas from me and Ricky. Love you! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. We need to hang out together in Japan. Yes. I will tell my parent. Thank you. Love u. See ya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, it's sooo beautiful! I bet it's breathtaking in real life. I can't wait till the day we can visit Kyoto and also see Mt. Fuji!

    ReplyDelete