Friday, January 1, 2010

A Happy New Year 2010!!!!!

Hello, everyone!!! A Happy New Year of 2010!!!!!
I am in San Francisco area for my new year vacation and here to celebrate New Year with my family!!! Thank you very much, Amy, Ricky and Daddy!!! I am having great time with you now!!!


I took those pics from Airplane the way to San Francisco...
This is my first time for first class seat!!! I took earliest morning flight to SFO.



I had special Xmas and Birthday gift from Amy and Ricky!!! I am soooooooooo happy!!!
Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you so much, Amy and Ricky!!!



Hope you have a wonderful year of 2010!

I will try to post a lot of story in this year! That is my hope..................

Have a great new year holidays!!!


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Hiromi chan!!! We love you!! So happy to start the year with you in SF!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super happy to have new year holidays with you. Love You!!!!!

    ReplyDelete