Sunday, July 4, 2010

Crab!!!

Hello again and again!!!

I forgot to post My daddy's Birthday dinner...We had a Daddy's B-day Party at home last month. My daddy's Birthday is June 2, and we had family dinner on middle of June because of our schedule.

My mom and I cooked together, and our main dish was CRAB!!!

My brother ordered big crabs for the party. It was easy to get crabs because he has a friend who work at fish market.

It was so huge size of crabs and it was so delicious!!! It was really sweet and tasty! We also had many other dishes and cake for dessert. I did not take too much pictures, so I could not explain too much...Sorry.

Well, we had a really great time with family, and hope my daddy had a great Birthday dinner with us.

I will just show some pictures of crab!!!


My brother made like this!!!

So, now do you feel like want to eat Crab for 4th of July meal?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That crab looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Amy!!! If you come to my parent house for dinner, we should have CRAB!!!

    ReplyDelete