Sunday, July 4, 2010

Gift from Amy & Ricky!!!

Hello, again... I have many stories I would like to share with you recently, but I could not post them because I am soooooooo busy for work. So now I have time to write and post new stories.

My best friends/Family, Amy & Ricky, came to Japan from June22-29. We had many things to do, but limited time... Hope they had a great time in Japan.

I will have some stories during Amy & Ricky were in Japan, but today I would like to share the gift they gave us.

You know I have my favorite Honey from San Francisco, and I think... I posted about the honey tea story before... I bet....Anyway, my mom and I love the honey from the farmer's market in SF.

The gift they gave us was tool for honey. OMG! It is so cute. It is called" Mini honey pot & dipper". And also they gave us a honey!!!

Thank you very much, Amy & Ricky. We are already using it.

I think it is so cute and useful tool for honey!!! Thank you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww I'm so happy you like it! (I'm sorry about the bee... you may have to use glue... sorry!!)

    Anyway, I'm glad Mom liked the gift!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Mom is eating honey everyday now!!!

    ReplyDelete