Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Favorite Japanese Sake

First, I need to say...Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a great 4th of July!!!
Sorry the date on post is June 30 because I was started to write this story, but I am posting this story now, which is 4th of July. Sorry about this date issue.

Have you tried to drink Japanese sake? I think most of you have experience to drink Sake, but have you had experience to drink sake, which taste like white wine?

OMG!!! Last week, I finally opened the sake which I wanted to open for along time. I went to Sendai(which is North part of Japan) in last April of this year, and got special sake from special sake factory.

I could not open the sake because I wanted to have this sake with special people, like family. I finally got a chance to open because my best friends, Amy and Ricky were in Japan and came to my parent house for dinner. So, we had a big family dinner and decided to open it!!!

I was waiting to open the sake for a long time, and finally could taste it... :)

Taste was........................OMG................. best of the best!!! It was like white wine!!!

I love it so much. I could not stop drinking... my mom said she also loved it.
It is really smooth to drink and taste like high quality white wine!!!
It is called "extra". It is amazing taste. I just want to say "Love It!"for this sake.

I will try to get this sake hope in this year and if not next year...

Anyway, I definitely try to have this sake soon!!! because this is my favorite sake ever!!!

I want to celebrate 4th of July with this sake!!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This was the best sake! I wish I could drink more! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!!! HAPPY 4th OF JULY!! LOVE AND MISS YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to drink this sake with you!!! Happy 4th of July! Love you and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete