Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Taiyaki Store

Hi. I think that you are questioning what is Taiyaki... I know I will explain to you.

Taiyaki is food. Yes, you can eat. It is sweet food.

Here is explanation from Wikipedia;
Taiyaki (γŸγ„η„Όγ , literally "baked sea bream"?) is a Japanese fish-shaped cake. The most common filling is red bean paste that is made from sweetened azuki beans. Other common fillings may be custard, chocolate, or cheese.

So, now you know what is Taiyaki, right?

Today, I would like to talk about Taiyaki store. Recently, I found out that my friend opened Taiyaki shop in Tokyo. I did not know that even though it opened 8 month ago...

I suddenly found out about the Taiyaki shop, so I found his shop's HP and went there last Sat.
OMG. I did not see him for a long time, so I am so happy to see him and to eat his Taiyaki.

When I went there, I realized that one of other friend also works there. Ahaha. It was so interesting. Because my friend told me that there are two workers which I know. And, when I went there, yes, there were two of my friends at the store. I did not see them for a long time, so it was really great time to see them.

For Taiyaki, there are many flavor, so it was hard to decide which one I should eat...
And, I chose one for eat-in and three more for to-go. It was delicious. It is hard to explain about texture... maybe... Mochi?Bread?... I am not sure...Sorry, but it is delicious.

So, I decide to go back there on the weekend again. I am looking forward to eating different flavor. Will try to explain to you about texture and flavor again...

Tomo san & Ryo, Thank you very much. I will be at your store soon!!!



3 comments:

  1. Oh! I love taiyaki! >0</
    They are my favourite japanese sweet.
    I like red bean or green tea filling the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. Green tea? like green tea paste??? I like regular one! I should go to my friend' Taiyaki shop to buy them for my snacking time!!! Ummm, Yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the name of your friend's shop?

    ReplyDelete