Monday, May 31, 2010

Cooking with My Mom

Yesterday, after my mom and I made Chiffon Cake, we cooked dinner together. I did most of the part because she cooked for me all the time, so I decided to cook for dinner.

Well, I think I am kinds of lazy now because I do not cook anymore... you know why???
Because my mom's cooking is best for me...better than cooking by myself. So, I do not cook not too often anymore. If I eat meals which she cooks, I do not need to cook, but she needs some days not to cook. So I decide to cook for her sometimes...

Yesterday, I decided to help her for cooking dinner. She said that she wanted to make soup, so I made soup with Chicken and Tomatoes. I put Chicken Wings, cut Tomatoes, salt, pepper, and Consomme Bouillon. It was single taste, but it was good...I think.

I also cooked Daikon Tuna salad which you already you know. I posted this dish several time... have never cooked for her, so I decided to make Daikon Tuna Salad. Mom likes it, so it's good.

Also my mom cooked vinegared cucumber, crab meat, and seaweed dish. It is kind of hard to explain, but it is mixed up with vinegar, sugar, cut cucumber, crab meat, and seaweed. This is one of my favorite. It was so good. I need to learn from her how to make this.

I know myself that love to cook, but I need to eat dishes which my mom makes because all dishes are so delicious. I know that I should cook more and learn many dishes from her.

Look forward to cook with my mom in the weekend.



4 comments:

  1. Yum! Hirom-chan, please post recipe for crab and cucumber dish! I can't wait to eat your Mom's cooking very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy!!! Yes, you need to come to my parent house to cook together!!!
    Cannot wait to see you!!!Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I will tell her!!!

    ReplyDelete