Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Snow!!! Part 1

I know the title is not related to current season, but just want to share my story with you.

On February, after coming back to Japan, I went to Hokkaido (North part of Japan) with my friend who went to Community College together in U.S.

I have never been to Hokkaido in winter time...it was so cold which I was not expected...
It was snowing A LOT!!!. I was really surprised at the weather in Hokkaido.

You will be surprised at how much snow was there... even though we stayed one night, I felt that I saw enough snow only one day.

I will write about this trip part 1 and 2 because there are many pictures...

Sapporo Clock Tower (Sapporo Tokeidai) is a wooden structure
and well-known local tourist attraction.


A Big Snow Man!!! We Love Hokkaido!!!


Following three pictures were inside of Hokkaido University.
In the way to go to Hokkaido University from Sapporo Station, it was blizzard...




Sapporo Beer Museum. Origin of Sapporo Beer Factory was in this museum.
Beer I tasted was only served in Hokkaido. It was great taste. I love BEER.
Would you like to try some Sapporo Beer with me???


I took this picture from inside of museum. Blizzard was getting worse and worse...
Can you see how much it was snowing?


I will write about second day in Hokkaido soon. It will be SNOW Part 2!!!
I recommend to go to Hokkaido in winter time even though it is so cold. I think you may like its weather. It was snow paradise!!! I love snow!!!, but too cold...

3 comments:

  1. I want to eat all the good seafood in hokkaido and the milk pudding! I heard it was really delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beer reminds me of drinking best beer in SD... Was this better?? I think it must be better in JAPAN!

    One day we will drink beer together in Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Pineapple Man, Thank you for your comment. There are many delicious food in Hokkaido!!! I will post it Sashimi bowl in next blog.

    Amy, thank you for your comment. Beer reminds me of drinking beer with at San Francisco. It was good. We should try it together in Japan.

    ReplyDelete