Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Today's Blog...

I decide to write about today...what I did.

On May 4th, I woke up at around 10 am. I know it was kind late morning... could not wake up, but it was still holiday. So it was ok.

I already decided to do in the morning since last night. That was to go to driving range. I did not practice golf for a long time, so really wanted to go today. I also asked my Dad to go there with me, so asked him again today before leaving my house. He said Yes, so we went there together. It was my first time to play golf with my Dad. It was really strange feeling, but it was fun!!!

Then, I also had a plan for today's afternoon. That was to go to movie with my parent. My Mom and I wanted to go to movie, Alice in Wonderland. So, I already bought tickets day before. You know what my mom and I love this movie. It was really interesting movie in good way. Actually, this is one of mother's day gift to my mom. Mother's day is coming soon, and I was thinking what I should do... And, she told me that she wanted to watch "Alice in Wonderland", so I decided to take her there. For my dad... I was not sure he liked it or not, but said he enjoyed. So, it was ok, right?????????

Then, we came back to home. I needed to go one thing which my brother asked me to do it. It was to take picture of Abalone which my brother caught last night. It was so big!!! So, I took some picture of Abalone and sent the pictures to him. I also decided to cook a dinner for my parent because my mom asked me to cook. I cooked Abalone with Red wine, Say Source, salt& pepper, and butter. It was really good. Thank you, my brother. Also cooked Curry with rice. I made it little bit spicier than normal because my dad loves spicy food. My parent said they liked it. My mom also made salad.

Today was like a family time. It was little interesting day because I usually do not spend too much time with my parent. Specially, going to golf with my dad was my first experience. It was great to spend time with my parent. Maybe... I should spend more time with my parent.

You know what... I may go to golf with my dad again tomorrow. Ahah... it is interesting.

How was your day???

This is an Abalone which my brother caught.

Can you believe this size of Abalone?
You can compare with pink lighter...what do you think?



I made Sauteed Abalone.


Japanese Curry with Rice
(Sliced Pork, Carrots, Onions, Potatoes, and sliced Pumpkins)

4 comments:

  1. YUM!! My Dad loves Abalone. I will show this to him and I know he will be very hungry when he sees the pictures!! I'm glad you are spending time with your parents. We miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, it was really good taste... I wish your Daddy, Ricky, and you were there when I cooked Abalone...
    You know what I wen to golf with my dad this morning from 7 am... we played 3 hours... it was fun, but tired...I will take my mom to grocery shopping from now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need to post up the recipe for the curry! I've been wanting to make japanese curry, and it doesn't have that dark color of yours...so sad...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Pineapple Man, Thank you for your comments. Actually, it is easy to make Japanese curry... Iwill try to post "How to make Japanese Curry" You will be surprised at how easy to make... try to post it soon.

    ReplyDelete