Saturday, May 29, 2010

Korean Food

I am very busy for work now...I am so sorry that I cannot post my blog everyday now... I will try to post new story everyday...Hope soooooooo.

Anyway, today I went to Korean restaurant in Tokyo. One of place in Tokyo is really famous for Korean town. I have never been there before, and it was my first time to go to Korean town in Tokyo. There are many Korean restaurants and stores. It was really interesting. Recently, Japanese people love Korean TV dramas, music, singers, and actresses & actors. So, now Korean town in Tokyo is really popular place to go. I have known the name of town, but I never had a chance to go to Korean town...

Today, my friend asked me to go to dinner in Korean town. After finishing my work today, I met with my friend to eat Korean food. She went there many times, so she told me where I should go. She said there were many restaurants, and if we want to go to popular restaurant, we have to wait...so, today we decided to try one restaurant which she has been there before.

We ordered our favorite Korean dish, it is called Gamjatang.

Gamjatang or pork bone soup is a spicy Korean soup made with pork spine, vegetables, green onions, hot peppers and ground wild sesame seeds.

Gamjatang is one of my favorite Korean food. So we decided to try it. It was good, but I like one I had before in Korea.
I do not know why, but I love spicy food. Specially Korean food is my favorite. I think because of my dad... My dad loves Korean food, so he made Kimchi by himself. I was eating Kimchi when I was little child, so that is why I love Korean food.

I will try to go back there to find more delicious Korean food restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment