Sunday, May 16, 2010

English Scone!

Do you like to eat English Scone with Jam and Cream? I love it!!!

When I went to England, I felt in love with Scone. I think ... I was 15 years old???
I still remember that there was small cafe in Cambridge. I went to the cafe everyday during my lunch break. There were Cherry scone, Cheese scone, and Plain scone... they were all delicious.
I do not know why but still remember the taste...

Actually, I stopped by London before going to Tokyo in begging of this year. At that time, I was craving to have scone, so went to cafe in London to eat scone!!!

I ordered Scone with Jam&Cream!!! It was delicious with English Tea!

You know what I should bake it by myself. Yeah, I should try it!!!
Oh, sorry. I was talking by myself...

Well, I will try to bake scone. Please look forward to see my blog about "Making Scone". Ahaha...




4 comments:

  1. I love scones! When you are in SF next time, we will take you to a bakery that makes yummy scones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please. I would love to try to eat Scones with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, but it is scone. I want to eat scones NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete