Sunday, May 2, 2010

Update Blog!!!

Hi everyone!!! How are you doing? It is long time no see...

Well, I need to say Sorry... because I did not write any new posts for this blog... I know that I should update my blog, but I could not...

I posted about my kitty few times... because I loved my kitty so much...

On February 27 at 0130 pm
He passed away...

He lived for about 18 years with my family. It was a quit long time... I knew that his condition was not good. My mom took him to the hospital many times, but he went to sleep forever...

I was emotionally shocked... and kept crying for a few days...I loved his so much...
Could not do and think anything, so I was not mood to write anything for a while. But now I feel that should re-start to update about myself and to tell about where I am and what I am doing to my friends. I just want to say that I am so sorry about no update for a while.

I will start posting new stories about me from now on...

Thank you very much for everyone who follow my blog. I really appreciate you so much.



I would like to share last my kitty's pics. Love him so much and this love is forever.



2 comments:

  1. Hiromi-chan!! I am sooo sorry to hear about your kitty, but I know your kitty had a long and happy life with your family's love. I am so sorry you are sad. I wish I could give you a hug!!

    I am so happy that we can keep in touch with you now! MISS YOU SOOO MUCH!! Please post pictures from Japan!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, Thank you very much for your comments. I will stop by your blog and leave my comments. I just hope that my kitty had happy life with our family... I miss you so much and love you so much. Really talk with you and talk about your school life. Try to call you soon. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete