Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mom's Chiffon Cake!

Last Saturday, my mom went to cooking lesson and made Chiffon cake. Well, I did not know that my mom starts to go to cooking lesson. She said some school has special lesson for cooking, and decides to go there. It was first lesson on last Sat. She said lesson is once a month, so it is easy for her to go to cooking lesson.

First cooking lesson; Chiffon Cake

She said it was fun to make Chiffon Cake. There is no butter to use. So it is healthy cake!!!
Her lesson is morning time, so I was waiting her cake for lunch.

The cake she made looked so good. Taste was....................GOOD!!!
OMG. It was delicious. It is light taste and not too sweet, but it is good taste.

My mom and I decide to make English Tea Flavor Chiffon cake next time together. Or... Chocolate? ...Well, I will think about it!!!

Anyway, my mom's cooking lesson for Chiffon cake was successful!!!

Will post next mom's cooking lesson! What is next lesson... should ask my mom...

Chiffon Cake Before Cut...


So Sorry... I could not take picture after cut...because I was focusing on eating the cake...

3 comments:

  1. YUM!!! It looks soooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish my mom went to baking class ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, Thank you. when you come to my parent house, you should try to eat it. I will tell mom to make it for you.

    Mr. pineapple man, thank you for your comment. My mom is enjoying to go to cooking class now, and she said she would try to make it again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete