Monday, May 10, 2010

Cherry Blossoms...

Hi. Summer is coming soon..., but I should like to share some pictures which you can feel Spring. It was so cold temperature during Cherry Blossoms season... OMG, it was so cold. I was expected that I could see beautiful Cherry Blossoms...however, because the weather issues, it was too cold to go out to see Cherry Blossoms.

Fortunately, I could see very beautiful Cherry Blossoms just last week. I know that it is too late to see, but think that because of the weather, I had a chance to see beautiful blossoms.

It was PINK!!! I loved the color. My mom told me that some Cherry Blossoms were different, so it is still time to have flowers even though Cherry Blossoms.

It was really beautiful. I really enjoy to see the blossoms.

Hope you like it.





2 comments:

  1. Hiromi chan,

    I have always wanted to see Cherry Blossoms in Japan. They are very pretty! I miss you!

    Love,

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, we should go to Cherry Blossoms festival next year!!! It should be really beautiful and fun if we go there together.

    ReplyDelete