Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Favorite PIE Restaurant.

Do you like Pie? It is Sweet Pie. I would like to introduce my favorite Pie restaurant in Japan.

It is called "Quil-Fait-Bon". If you enter the restaurant, there are many kinds of pies in the showcase. It will be really hard to decide which one you want to try to eat... because every pic looks so delicious.

Here is the website:
http://www.quil-fait-bon.com/
Here is part of Menu list in Ginza store.
http://www.quil-fait-bon.com/menulist.php?tsp=1
Please check it out!

If you come to Japan, I would like to take this Pie restaurant. I can imagine that you will have hard time to decide which one you want to eat!!! I will say... Take your time!!!


White Strawberry Pie


Japanese Cherry Pie


Don't know think it looks so delicious???

5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!! THAT PIE LOOKS SOOOOOO GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does white strawberry taste??

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so good. While Strawberry taste was so good. it was not too sweet, but it was so good. It is hard to explain... you need to try it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that white strawberry is really cool! never saw it before~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, me too. It was my first time to see and eat white strawberry. It was so good...

    ReplyDelete