Sunday, November 14, 2010

Soup

Today, I decided to make soup because I got sick and needed to stay home even though I needed to work during weekend...

Anyway, so decided to make some warm soup!!! And, I was thinking what kinds of soup I should make... I was thinking and thinking... and finally decided to make Pumpkin Soup!!!

I could not go outside for shopping, so called my mom and ordered to buy Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, and fresh cream.

It is Pumpkin soup with Sweet Potato. Umm... It sounds good. Wait! Maybe it is Pumpkin and Sweet Potato soup. Anyway, you can decide the name, but it is soup!

I did not use any sugar but it was so sweet!!! I think it tastes good!!! However, I used fresh cream, and it was little heavy... I should use milk instead of using fresh cream...
Oh, I forgot to mention that also made Pumpkin chips.

I will try to make it again!!!

Do you want to try to taste my soup!?

Bon Appetit(?)




4 comments:

  1. Hiromi, this looks soooo good that I bought squash today because I saw this picture!!

    Did you make the soup with cream or did you just add cream on top?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your email. Btw - If the soup is heavy tasting from the cream, you can try making the soup with vegetable broth and then stirring in some cream at the very end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comment, Amy. Will try to make the soup again!!!

    ReplyDelete