Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sweet Potato Cake

Hello. Today, I decided to make Sweet Potato Cake. My mom went to shopping and found sweet potatoes. I was thinking that I wanted to cook something...something...
My mom and I was discussing what I should make to use Sweet Potatoes, and I decided to make the cake! It was very simple Sweet Potato Cake.

Ingredients;
Sweet Potatoes, Butter, Sugar, Milk, Vanilla Extra, Eggs

Just Bake 20 minutes

It was good, but I want to try to make it again.
I want to make Sweet Potato Cake in different way next time.

Anyway, will continue to cook every week...
What should I cook next week??? Oh, I have some ideas!!! I cannot tell you right now what I will plan to cook, but we will see next week on my blog!

Thanks!!!

Oh, I forgot to tell you...
Happy Thanksgiving!!! Hope you had wonderful Thanksgiving holidays!!!





2 comments: