Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Dinner (from cooking school)

Hello. How are you doing?

I am so sorry that I did not update any posting for a month...

I know I should update my story more often... So Sorry...

Anyway, did you have wonderful happy Christmas???
I really hoped that you had a great Christmas holidays!!!

New Year is coming soon... Do you have any plan for New Year?
For me, I will spend time with my family for New Year!!! I will cook some Japanese New Year dishes for my family dinner. Will start cooking from Dec 31, and continue to Jan 1.

Oh, I need to tell you that I decide to go to cooking school. Went there already 3 times!!!
I learned 3 different dishes from school. It was really fun and enjoying to learn new recipes!!!

Today, I will tell you about Christmas Dinner dishes which I learned from school.

Ok........

First lesson I went to was Christmas Dinner dishes.
It is Christmas dinner plates. Yes, there is Chicken for sure.....but it is Japanese taste.
It was not like regular Christmas roasted Chicken. It was good, but thinking how I can describe about Japanese taste of roasted Chicken...

anyway, and also there is Toast with Pastrami, Corn soup, Potatoes Salad(look like Christmas Tree Style), and Leaf Pie with Strawberries and custard.

It was not too hard, and Leaf Pie was so good. But it was easy to make! Wow!!!

I took pics, but not really good quality, so it will be hard to see clearly...Sorry.

will post other dish tomorrow!!!

Hope it will look good...... so sorry about picture quality...

Anyway, it is too late to say this word, but I wanna tell you that....
Happy Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






3 comments:

  1. That looks so AMAZING. I makes me super hungry! Although that might also somewhat be related to the fact that I should get some breakfast soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Hiromi!!! I am glad you are enjoying cookng school and I am so happy to talk to you today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tommy, Thank you for your comments. Will post more cooking story later.

    Amy, Merry Christmas!!! Cants wait to cook with you!!!

    ReplyDelete