Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rainbow Bread

Hello. It is long time no see...I am so sorry...

I know that I should update blog more often... Yes, I know. I am so sorry.
I could go to Cooking Lesson only one time in this month... OMG!!! I need to go!!!
Will take 2 lessons in this weekend for sure, and am planning to take 2 more class in Feb.
Have more stories I can update on my blog!!!.

Today, I would like to talk about cooking lesson in this month which I took.
I took Rainbow Bread Cooking class!!!

This is my first time to bake bread...
First, I thought it would be difficult, but actually it was easy!!!
There are 3 different tastes. First, red layer is tomato. Second, yellow layer is Pumpkin. Third, white layer is plain. It was really fun to make this bread. It took longer than I thought, but it was really great experience baking bread by myself!!!

I am also surprised at the taste of bread. It was so delicious!!!
It is little bit sweet, and can taste tomato and pumpkin. NO butter when you eat.
They already have taste!!! It was really delicious!!!

I will try to bake bread at home and eat fresh bread in the morning.
It will be really GOOD!!!

Well, I will post new story soon!!!

Thank you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment