Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia

Hello Everyone! Oh My God... I did not update my blog for a long long long time...
I am so sorry...always knew that I should add new post..., but...Sorry...

I went to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia for business trip. It was my first time to go to Malaysia.

It was HOT and Humid... I thought it is interesting city. Because I went there for business, I did not have enough time to go around...just stayed there only One Night!

BUT, I had nice dinner, like local food dinner. One whole street was all food restaurants, and there were really crowded with local people. All restaurants are like stand stores because everybody were eating outside, instead of eating inside. It looked so interesting.

I just stayed there only one night, so I would like to go back there to discover more about Malaysia. One night was not enough to know about the country... need more time...





1 comment:

  1. Hiromi chan!! I AM SOOOO HAPPY that you posted on your blog again! OMG those mussels look sooooooooo good! I made some last week, but they did not look like that! :) I hope you can go back for a longer trip, but first you need to come to CA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete