Monday, July 27, 2009

Cooking Day!

Hello!!! Recently, I am tired of eating outside, so today decided to cook myself! I love cooking, but did not have chance to cook because I do not like to eat by myself....... HOWEVER, today I feel that want to cook, so I cooked dinner!!! When reading book today at my lunch time, saw the picture of grilled Sword Fish, and it really looked good. So, I went to the market after finishing my work, and started to cook some dishes. Because I did not cook for a long time, my cooking levels were going to down... I decide to start cooking again to keep up my cooking levels. Today, I made Grilled Sword Fish with Salad, Japanese Style Egg Omelet, and Rice. What should I cook next time????? Do you have any suggestions??? Please let me know!!! Thank you!!!


6 comments:

  1. I miss your Tamago!!!! I know it is not always fun to cook by yourself, but I'm glad you are cooking again!! You should make cupcakes!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Amy. I know I should cook more...... Yeah, I need to make cupcakes!!! I will start posting new cooking little by little.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. That swordfish looks yummy, and I miss your tamago, too!! Hiromi, my favorite parts of your site are when you post about cooking. Please post more, and definitely make cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Ricky!!! I will start cooking again! Specially cupcakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiromi, I miss you soooooooooo much!!! I want to cry!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, I miss you too!!!!!!! Love Ya!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete