Monday, July 27, 2009

Mud Caves in Anza-Borrego Desert State Park

Have you been to HOT desert park in summer??? You cannot imagine that temperature over 120... Nobody was there. You know why??? Because desert in summer is TOO HOT!!! However, I had a great time because Mud Caves were so beautiful!!! You should try to go there but not summer time. I recommend to go there in Fall or Winter. Thinking go back there in this winter. Because of too HOT temperature, I could not stay there too long, so I will go there once more time. I also recommend to stop by City of Julian. There are great Apple Pie!!! You need to try it! I took many pictures but would like to share my favorite pictures with you!!!




I love this picture. This is my favorite one.


This is also my favorite. It is very beautiful.





Julian Apple Pie and Ice Cream!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your two favorite pictures are my favorite pictures too! But my most favorite picture is the apple pie!! I WANT TO EAT THAT! It looks soooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Amy. Yes, you need to try this pie. It is soooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, that's funny Hiromi, how hot it was - that's what happens when you go to the desert in the SUMMER!!!!! The desert's freaking HOT! But man, those pictures are really pretty, seems like it was worth it, and you have another experience to remember - oh, and I bet the heat just made the ice cream taste even better!

    ReplyDelete