Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Las Vegas!!! Part 1...


Hello. I am so sorry...I was sooooooo busy and was little sick. I need keeping up to write blog everyday!!!!!!! I have many stories I would like to share with you!

Recently, I went to Las Vegas!!!!!!! It was my second time! However, because of my schedule, I just stayed there only one day...wanna go back there!!!!!

Anyway, I took some of pics from Las Vegas! First time I went there, I could not see one of the show which I really wanted to see and in this year I finally saw it!!! It was so beautiful!!! My friend also took me some of tourist places in Vegas. It was fun, but toooooo short!!! I will be there soon again!







2 comments:

  1. Yay!! You are updating your blog again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...I am so sorry too late to update my blog. I need to re-start my blog.

    ReplyDelete