Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Market

A month ago, I went to the restaurant called Market. It is California French restaurant. My friend recommended to me, so I went there and tried some dishes. My first impression of restaurant was really nice, but some dishes were just OK... and of course, I also really liked some dishes. I think you should try their food. I thought I wanted to go back again to try other dishes. So, I will try to go back there and to try different dishes which I did not try. I have many restaurants I want to try to eat........ but little by little. Let's visit their website.
http://www.marketdelmar.com/






1 comment:

  1. Hmm, which of these dishes did you like? And which were just OK? We always wanted to try this place there called "The Lodge", it's supposed to be a really good restaurant. If you're trying out new restaurants, you might want to try it out. If you do, please post about it because we'd love to see what it's like!

    ReplyDelete