Sunday, October 10, 2010

Birthday!

Hello. I know I told you that I will update my blog, but I am so sorry little bit late to update my blog. I am sorry about my late update!

Well, my birthday was October 4th, and I got many birthday message from my friends!

Thank you very much who sent to me a Birthday message!!! I really appreciate your sweet heart message. Thank you.

Some of my friends took me to Birthday dinner. Thank you!!! I had great birthday in this year!!!
Thank you very much.

I would like to share some birthday gifts from my friends! Thank you!!!

I do not know how I should say, but I am so happy that my friends remember my birthday and celebrate together for my b-day! Thank you very much. I am so happy to see you and being my friends!!! Thank you very much.

I love you so much!!! Thank you!!!

Love Hiromi :>



Thank you, Rumi!!!


CupCake!!!


Thank you very much, Ricky & Amy!!! Love it!!!


I did not post all gifts' pics, but Thank you very much for everyone who celebrate my B-day!!!
Love you all!!! Thank you very much. I feel like I touched your sweet heart! Thank you!!!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I am so happy you liked the gifts!!! I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Amy!!! I love them!!! Need to bake cupcake!!!

    ReplyDelete