Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

Everyone, Happy Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I wanted to go to Halloween Party, but I did not have chance to go to any party in this time, so I decided to bake Halloween Cookies!!!

Honestly, I like Halloween events!!! because I can wear costume!!! It is fun event. Especially for children!!! Trick or Treat!!! Get Candies, Cookies, and Chocolates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not bake cookies for a long time......so I forgot my recipes... OMG! However, I made it!!!

I made Halloween Cookies!!! I am ready for Trick or Treat!!! Who wants to eat Halloween Cookies? If you want to eat them, you know what you need to say!?

"Trick or Treat"

Hope you have Happy Halloween!!!






This picture was from Halloween Party in 2009... I was Bunny!!! Ahaha...
...OMG!!!

2 comments: