Saturday, October 23, 2010

cooking!!!

Hello!!! It will be cooking story!!!

Well, i did not cook for a long time because my mom's cooking is best for me!!! However, I realized that I should cook and learn more recipes from my mom. I know I should re-start to cook again!!!

So, I decided to cook some dishes on last sunday. I was thinking what I should cook...
Well, I cooked Pumpkin Salad as usual because my mom likes it and stew with tomatoes, eggplants, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, bacons, baked chickens and with some herbs...I think...

It was like tomato source with some vegetables, so it would be good with Pasta.

Well, it was fun to cook! I should cook again soon!!!

Thank you!!!


2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you are cooking again! I can't wait to cook together and learn recipes from Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, Amy!!! Yes, I am looking forward to cooking with you soon with Mom!!!

    ReplyDelete