Monday, October 11, 2010

CupCake!!!

Today, I baked CupCake!!! You know I got CupCake mix from Amy&Ricky as my B-day gift. So........I decided to bake it!!!

I did not bake and cook for a long time now because of my mom! She is a best chef for me, so she always cooks for me. And, I cannot cook because I am busy for eating meals she cooks.

I know I should cook more........BUT my mom's cooking is BEST!!!

Anyway, I baked them with Halloween Cup! I went to shopping with my friend today, and found Halloween designed cup for cupcake. So, I decided to use them.

Oh, I also went to my favorite pie shop. It was so delicious!!! It was so YUMMY!!! You know what I am talking about!!! It is my favorite PIE Shop!!!

Oh, Sorry...back to CupCake story...
I baked them, but....... I am not sure the taste is similar to the real cupcake you can buy at the shop or not....... I hope CupCake taste is good... Just Hope so...

Anyway, I really enjoyed to bake CupCake! Thank you, Amy & Ricky!!!

You know what!!! I should re-start cooking again!!! I love cooking!!!



Common Fig Pie Cake


Grapes Pie Cake


CupCake!


CupCake!!


And, CupCake!!!

Do you think you want to try to eat them???

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are baking and cooking again! I am sure the mix does not compare to the real thing, but I am glad you had fun!!

    I want to eat the fig tart!! We have to go to the pie shop together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amy!!! It was fun!!! Let's make them together next time!!!

    Yap!!! We need to go to pie shop together!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete